1. Understand and develop plans for student athlete success on and off the court of competition.
2. Plan, organize and execute all in season practice sessions, competition plans and team meetings as well as off season conditioning programs.
3. Collaborate and plan with the staff to implement strength and conditioning for women's tennis student athletes.
4. Continually evaluate each individual student athlete's needs and short/long term goals.
1. Recruit and retain academically and athletically qualified student athletes.
2. Follow recruiting guidelines of UW Oshkosh, the WIAC and the NCAA
3. Work collaboratively within the university to plan, organize, implement and follow up on an extensive on going recruiting effort through written, verbal and personal contact with student athletes and their families.
1. Devise schedule for competition including all travel arrangements for all away meets (including transportation, lodging, food)
2. Plan, organize and execute recruiting responsibilities for the Tennis program
3. Oversee the compliance with the NCAA and WIAC rules and regulations. Ensure adherence to rules, regulations and policies of all governing bodies (UW Oshkosh), (WIAC) ,(NCAA).
4. Establish and execute a successful fundraising plan for the program.
5. Promote the program, athletic department, and the university as a whole through camps, clinics and speaking engagements.
6. Develop and maintain relationships with UW Oshkosh Women's Tennis alumni and friends.
7. Maintain responsibility for all program expenditures and revenues.
8. Monitor student athletes in their academic performances to assure a timely progress to degree completion.
9. Take part in professional development and educational activities to learn new ideas, concepts and changes that occur in Women's Tennis at the conference and national level.
10. Attend department meetings, organizational efforts and departmental activities.
11. manage and communicate with he coaching staff and resources as well as maintaining a positive collaboration with support staff.
12. Create and maintain an environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity. Set clear guidelines for expected behaviors and clear methods of reporting inappropriate behavior.
13. Develop and execute fundraising projects when appropriate.
14. Administer all athletic department VISA accounts including training to ensure are compliant in recording transactions and following University and State guidelines for the VISA accounts. Responsible for communicating all procedures staff needs to follow to ensure proper administration of the accounts.
15. Process all athletic department cash advance requests for travel. Primary administrator and department auditor for all (TES) expense reports for the athletic department.
16. Additional duties are to work in the campus concessions stands as directed.
17. Demonstrate familiarity with national trends and best practices related to diversity, inclusivity, undergraduate retention programs and practices, academic support services and campus climate issues.
18. Endorse and support other sports within the athletic department and other duties as outlined by the Athletic Director.
19. Event management for swimming/diving meets.
20. Monitor UWO athletic facilities during open recreation times. Tasks include: act as liaison between campus departments to ensure and maintain good communication and cooperation; unlock and lock all field access gates/doors as it pertains to the facility schedule; monitor the use of each facility per the policies and guidelines provided; monitor all fields by checking the status of the individuals using each facility; make regular rounds around the athletic facilities to ensure activities are being conducted safely and appropriately; assist with access to, set-up and break-down of all athletic equipment as needed and ensure all equipment is set-up in compliance with safety standards; respond to all emergencies (medical, non-threatening, fire, etc.) by initiating our emergency procedures; monitor weather and enforce the inclement weather policy according to Athletics.