30% Reporting, Compliance & Data Entry
1. Enter and extract data from databases for internal use, federal and state reporting and Clery (Crime Data, Annual Report, etc.).
2. Review and score reports for Federal and State reporting requirements.
3. Coordinate with other UWO employees who have similar responsibilities in areas of reporting.
4. Lead and manage the development of department publications such as the Annual Report, Quarterly Data publications, etc.
30% Open Records
1. Maintain knowledge of laws that affect privacy, records retention, and release of information.
2. Receive and manage all requests for open records at UWOPD.
3. Maintain, receive and disseminate records per State and Federal guidelines.
4. Comply with Wisconsin Open Records laws.
5. Organize and maintain UWOPD records.
25% Office Operations and Support
1. Track the fiscal operations of all UWO Police accounts.
2. Complete appropriate paperwork for all accounts receivable and accounts payable to include TTR requests, Department Actions Requests and other funds transfer activities.
3. Coordinate any office maintenance requests or IT related communication to and from the UWOPD office.
4. Order supplies and maintain an inventory for the UWOPD office.
5. Manage UWOPD's campus keys, check-outs, authorizations to be in buildings, etc.
6. Coordinate meetings, communications (as needed) and events for UWOPD leaders.
7. Prepare records utilized for court duties.
15% Training & Communications
1. Provide training to UWOPD personnel relating to records retention, Federal and State reporting and other areas within the areas of your responsibility.
2. Work closely with the Dean of Students, local police agencies, other UWOPD personnel (including risk management and parking services) and other community partners.
3. Gather and submit documents to appropriate partner agencies (DOT, District Attorney, OPD, Dean of Students, etc).
4. Attend staff meetings, training and in-service.
5. Serve as the Employing Unit Coordinator (EUC) for UWOPD, to include Parking Services, and oversee tasks related onboarding and offboarding of employees.
5% Miscellaneous Duties
1. Maintain UWOPD office equipment
2. Serve as a Notary for UWOPD
3. Other duties as assigned.