1. Understand and develop plans for student athlete success on and off the course of competition.
2. Plan, organize and execute all in season practice sessions, competition plans and team meetings as well as offseason conditioning programs.
3. Collaborate and plan with the staff to implement strength and conditioning for women's golf student athletes.
4. Continually evaluate each individual student athlete's needs and short/long term goals.
1. Recruit and retain academically and athletically qualified student athletes.
2. Follow recruiting guidelines of UW Oshkosh, the WIAC and the NCAA
3. Work collaboratively within the university to plan, organize, implement and follow up on an extensive on going recruiting effort through written, verbal and personal contact with student athletes and their families.
1. Devise schedule for competition including all travel arrangements for all away meets (including transportation, lodging, food)
2. Plan, organize and execute recruiting responsibilities for the Golf program
3. Oversee the compliance with the NCAA and WIAC rules and regulations. Ensure adherence to rules, regulations and policies of all governing bodies (UW Oshkosh), (WIAC) ,(NCAA).
4. Establish and execute a successful fundraising plan for the program.
5. Promote the program, athletic department, and the university as a whole through camps, clinics and speaking engagements.
6. Develop and maintain relationships with UW Oshkosh Women's Golf alumni and friends.
7. Maintain responsibility for all program expenditures and revenues.
8. Monitor student athletes in their academic performances to assure a timely progress to degree completion.
9. Take part in professional development and educational activities to learn new ideas, concepts and changes that occur in Women's Golf at the conference and national level.
10. Attend department meetings, organizational efforts and departmental activities.
11. Manage and communicate with the coaching staff and resources as well as maintaining a positive collaboration with support staff.
12. Create and maintain an environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity. Set clear guidelines for expected behaviors and clear methods of reporting inappropriate behavior.
13. Develop and execute fundraising projects when appropriate.
14. Additional duties are to work with athletic department golf outing or as assigned by the Assistant Chancellor, Athletics.
15. Demonstrate familiarity with national trends and best practices related to diversity, inclusivity, undergraduate retention programs and practices, academic support services and campus climate issues.
16. Endorse and support other sports within the athletic department and other duties as outlined by the Athletic Director.
17. Tasks include: act as liaison between campus departments to ensure and maintain good communication and cooperation. Respond to all emergencies (medical, non-threatening, fire, etc.) by initiating our emergency procedures; monitor weather and enforce the inclement weather policy according to Athletics.