60% Administration of Student Health Center
1. Maintains documentation for all budgetary items, travel expenses, CME log, quotes, invoices, forms,
2. Responsible for student employee employment forms; verify and approve all student payroll.
3. Develop and revise Student Health Center (SHC) forms as needed.
4. Develop, revise, and maintain all financial policies for the SHC.
5. Develop and prepare statistical and financial reports.
6. Facilitate registration and travel for conferences/professional development for the Director, Medical Director and SHC staff. Maintain log of employee travel expenses.
7. Assist the Director of SHC with on boarding of new SHC staff by coordinating workstation assignments, role permissions, voicemail activation, orientation to campus resources. Work with Human Resources to schedule orientation. Follow up with new employee throughout the year regarding administrative processes to ensure smooth administrative transition to employee’s first year at SHC. Report any concerns to Director and/or Human Resources.
8. Maintain distribution lists for all SHC staff.
9. Manage and maintain administrative, financial and communication records according to state and federal guidelines.
10. Facilitate marketing for SHC services.
11. Accountable for managing all budgetary transactions within the department.
12. Maintains accurate financial spreadsheets and prepare reports for various meetings.
13. Maintains authority for VISA card purchasing and reconciliation of accounts (VISA and Vendor).
14. Responsible for Bursar charges, any third party billing, daily cash collection, reconciliation, and deposit.
15. Generate invoices and interdepartmental transfers for services provided.
16. Address patient service-related issues, billing concerns and general questions.
20 % Provision of Direct Service
1. Provide direct service to students, faculty/staff, parents, and community members by answering phones and assisting patients at the reception desk.
2. Coordinate all check-in and registration services for SHC patients.
3. Insure proper signage in the patient care service areas.
4. Assist with agency emergency situations according to SHC policy and procedure.
5. Other direct patient service tasks as assigned.
20% Miscellaneous Duties
1. Work collaboratively with other university departments and community agencies as required.
2. Maintain inventory of office supplies.
3. Arrange repairs/maintenance for office and clinic equipment.
4. Other duties as assigned.