A. Plan, develop, implement, and assess registration/orientation programs for new students.
1. Coordinate the logistical and operational components for registration and orientation.
2. Hire, train, and supervise the student orientation leaders and staff.
3. Develop and maintain budgets associated with new student programs and services.
B. Plan, develop, coordinate, and assess welcome and transition activities and programs to ensure student success.
1. Coordinate the logistical and operational components of fall and spring welcoming activities.
2. Design, implement, and evaluate programs for special undergraduate populations, including transfer, non-traditional, commuters, out-of-state, first generation, and undeclared majors.
C. Plan, develop, implement, and assess Parent and Family programs and services.
1. Create and produce the monthly Parent and Family Newsletter.
2. Develop and implement a Parent and Family Weekend program.
D. Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and vendors to ensure proper execution of signature programs.
1. Work with other campus partners to ensure continuity and synergy among all programs for new students.
E. Assist with design and development of publicity and marketing materials to include websites, email and social media communication, informational mailings, and day-of publications.
1. Collaborate with university departments and with University Marketing & Communications.
F. Assist with administration of new student survey.