50% A. Develop and deliver training using classroom, blended, and Distance Learning methodologies.
1. Work within a team environment to develop training material, including writing content, using adult learning theory strategies.
2. Develop training using established standards.
3. Develop goals and objectives that address identified training needs.
4. Plan, develop, and design training materials and resource materials based on needs resulting from program changes and other needs assessment information.
5. Deliver classroom trainings in locations throughout the state of Wisconsin.
6. Provide support to W-2 staff including New Workers participating in Online New Worker Training.
7. Assist with the implementation of distance training materials. Assist in beta test of Distance Learning materials/courses.
8. Assist in maintenance and edits of ongoing Distance Learning courses
20% B. Maintain an effective working knowledge of current federal, state, and county program rules, requirements, and procedures, as well as maintain an effective relationship with other Divisions, Departments, and Agencies.
1. Review and maintain online files of policy and procedural materials.
2. Attend formal training sessions and other training relevant to maintaining working program knowledge of developing training programs.
3. Facilitate training meetings and workgroups with W-2 Training staff, Partner Training Team (PTT) staff, and other state agencies.
4. Present and discuss training issues at W-2 Training and Partner Training Team (PTT) meetings.
20% C. Lead W-2 Training Projects.
1. Establish staffing requirements and timetables and identify key events required to prepare, develop, and implement training projects.
2. Identify appropriate methodology for training delivery.
3. Direct workgroups in implementation and evaluation of training projects as assigned by the Training Coordinator.
5% D. Implement training evaluation plan.
1. Assist in identifying criteria for evaluating training effectiveness.
2. Develop and administer training program evaluations to gather data on training effectiveness.
5% E. Build and maintain relationships.
1. Attend CCDET All-staff meetings (as scheduled).
2. Assist in special projects as assigned by the CCDET DCF W-2 Supervisor.
3. Maintain a working knowledge of CCDET projects.
4. Serve as a resource for other CCDET staff as well as partner staff, as needed.
5. Under the general direction of the CCDET DCF W-2 Supervisor, develop mutually beneficial partnerships with CCDET staff, DCF and UW Oshkosh.