1. Manage the day to day operations of the campus to ensure the campus runs smoothly and efficiently, providing directional support and facilitation of communication to appropriate access campus leadership team member for ongoing issues within their subject area.
2. Prepare routine and timely campus-wide communications on operational issues as they arise,
3. Effectively manage emergent issues on campus and align appropriate resources accordingly.
4. Participate on a variety of internal and external task forces and committees to strengthen campus and community relationships.
5. Develop recommendations for changes and/or improvements related to campus space utilization in consultation with Assistant Chancellor for Access Campuses.
6. Be an engaged participant in campus shared governance and other campus-wide initiatives, as appropriate and/or assigned.
7. Serve as the campus point-of-contact for UWO departments, such as emergency planning and safety/security, to ensure campus plans and procedures are in place and adequate.
8. Carry out responsibilities as assigned in the campus Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) and Emergency Response Plan.
9. Directly supervise any staff assigned to the Campus Administrator, including the Campus Administrative Specialist(s).
10. Provide initial mediation and conflict resolution when issues arise on campus for students, faculty, and staff
11. Prepare budget documents and manage budget allocations for any campus accounts that are under the purview of the Campus Administrator.
12. Assume the role of Administrator in Charge for the access campus leadership team when so designated by the Assistant Chancellor for Access Campuses
13. Other duties as assigned.