55% PRODUCTION SUPPORT
1. Establish and execute testing plans, test data and/or files for program testing
2. Test and Debug delivered processes.
3. Research, review, and implement functionality as it pertains specifically to the Financial Aid, Admissions, Career and Professional Development, New Student Programming, and Student Retention processes.
4. Design and implement automated Financial Aid, Admissions, Career and Professional Development, New Student Programming, and Student Retention processes using a variety of enterprise tools including PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, ImageNow (Perceptive Content), BPLogix.
5. Prepare design, project, and user documentation according to IT standards.
20% PROJECT LEADER FOR MAJOR SYSTEMS
1. Prepare systems analyses and design specifications for campus computing applications to improve operational efficiency, meet policy and regulatory compliance requirements, and provide cost effective solutions.
2. Interact with project stakeholders to determine functional and non-functional system requirements, scope, and project plans. a. Determine the impact of modifications and enhancements on a system. b. Document the detailed requirements for proposed changes. c. Assist users in the design of reports, forms, and web pages.
3. Design and perform system application tests.
4. Communicate with supervisors on system status.
5. Develop, coordinate, and deliver training and/or educational presentations on the system, how it functions, and how it relates to other university systems.
6. Coordinate system modifications with both functional and IT units using campus change management processes.
10% TECHNICAL ADVISOR on PeopleSoft Applications, Reporting Tools, Business Process Management Tools, and Document Management Tools
1. Advise on best practices based on industry standards.
2. Evaluate new software products.
5% GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE
1. Provide weekly status updates to the Assistant Vice Chancellor of Enrollment Management.
2. Recommend and/or develop standards and procedures on the use of system utilities and software packages.
3. Identify training resources and opportunities.
4. Complete other tasks as assigned.