20% Public Relations/Building Security:
- Greet Parents as they enter
- Monitor access and activate door when necessary
- Maintain access list, notifying keys office of activation and deactivation as necessary
- Answer the phone
- Act as liaison, when necessary, with the public as related to Children's Center policies and procedures/general questions.
- Maintain a proper supply of forms for child registration, student employment and staff required forms.
- Maintain center website
- Maintain inventory of consumable products
- Order consumables needed by center within established budget guidelines.
- Manage MDS and credit card statements.
- Complete DPR's as needed after approval by Director.
- Purchase capital items, after approval by Director, using established University Purchasing process.
20% Food Service Program:
- Complete monthly reports for Food Service.
- Post weekly menu's in HiMama for parent access.
- Complete necessary documentation for participation in CACFP
10% Enrollment Management:
- Assist with the collection and filing of children''s paperwork in a timely manner, making sure required forms are up to date.
- 2.Communicate with parents/guardians regarding missing paperwork.
- 3.Complete annual immunization reporting.
- Maintain enrollment packets.
10% Substitute Needs:
- 1.Substitute for child care aides in classrooms when needed
- Substitute for the kitchen staff as needed
- 3.Open/Close the Center in the absence of the Director or Assistant Director
10% Student Payroll
- Reconcile time sheets from HiMama to HRS
10% Health and Safety:
- Schedule and document necessary fire drills, and tornado drills.
- Maintain health records of children.
- Schedule necessary health and safety trainings for staff
- Post notices of communicable disease within the center
- Submit necessary work orders for repairs in the center.
Applicants must submit the following documents using the online application:
Names and Contact information for three professional references
For questions regarding your application and additional options to apply, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 920-424-1166.
The University of Wisconsin System is engaged in a Title and Total Compensation (TTC) project to redesign job titles and compensation structures. As a result of the TTC project, official job titles on current job postings may change in Spring 2020. Job duties and responsibilities will remain the same. For more information please visit: wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/title-and-total-compensation-study/.
TO ENSURE CONSIDERATION: Applications received by Monday, March 16, 2020 are ensured full consideration. Applications received after that date may be given consideration at the discretion of the search committee. Application materials will be evaluated and the most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in the next step of the selection process. Incomplete and/or late application materials may not receive consideration.
If you have questions regarding this recruitment, or if you are not able to complete the application online due to a disability or system problem, please contact the Office of Human Resources.
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh (UWO) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained faculty and staff. We strongly encourage women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans to apply. UWO, in compliance with applicable laws and in furtherance of its commitment to fostering an environment that welcomes and embraces diversity, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, or protected veteran status.
UWO provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. Employment opportunities will not be denied because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a qualified individual with a disability. If you need assistance or accommodation in applying because of a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-424-1166. This job announcement and other material on this site will be made available in alternate formats upon request to an individual with a disability.
Confidentiality of Applicant Materials
UWO is a State agency and subject to Wisconsin's Open Records Law. UWO will not, however, reveal the identities of applicants who request confidentiality in writing except as may be required by Wisconsin's Open Records law. In certain circumstances, the identities of "final candidates" and/or the identity of the appointed applicant must be revealed upon request.
CBC & Reference Check Policy
All candidates for employment are subject to a pre-employment screening which includes a criminal background check, work authorization, and verification of education. It will also require you and your references to answer questions regarding sexual violence and sexual harassment.
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh does not offer H-1B or other work authorization visa sponsorship for this position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States at the time of hire and maintain work authorization throughout the employment term.
Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (Clery Act)
For the UWO Annual Security and Fire Safety Reports (i.e., Clery Report), which includes statistics about reported crimes and information about campus security policies, see https://uwosh.edu/police/, or call UWOâ€™s Police Department, at (920) 424-1212 for a paper copy.
Campus Security Authority (Clery Act)
This position is a designated Campus Security Authority and is obligated under the Clery Act to notify the Dispatch Supervisor/Records Custodian at the UW Oshkosh Police Department of any alleged Clery Crimes that have been reported to them or alleged Clery Crimes they have directly witnessed.