||Key Office Operations Associate
||Office Operations Associate
|Terms of Employment:
Provide program assistance and administrative support for the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Key and Card Access Control Systems. Position requires confidentiality regarding employee information and key/lock security. The following tasks are performed under general supervision, requiring independent decision-making. Hours of work: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with some flexibility for Facilities Management office hours coverage.
- Key Office Support – 45%.
- Provide information to faculty, staff, and students on lock and key issuance policies and procedures.
- Perform key call-back procedure from faculty, staff and students.
- Fine individuals for lost keys, and process refunds according to the key policy.
- Utilizing Peoplesoft, access student files to issue record stops for unpaid lost keys.
- Utilizing TMA, maintain records of all keying systems for each campus building.
- Process key requests, and maintain TMA key holder records for campus community.
- File returned keys and update key control records.
- Duplicate keys using hand and automatic machines.
- Manage Card Access Control System, issuing and revoking card access to campus community. Manage door card reader control, scheduling door access.
B. Fuelmaster Gasoline Program – 15%.
- Maintain gasoline and diesel inventory; order as needed.
- Operate Fuelmaster to manage the diesel and unleaded gasoline usage of the campus vehicle inventory. Create and maintain Fuelmaster vehicle records and PROKEES. Complete monthly reconciliation and fuel chargeback to campus departments.
- Calculate and file yearly Off-Road Fuel Tax Refund Claims with the Wisconsin Department of Revenue, for tax refunds.
- Complete Tax Exemption Certification Forms for fuel vendors.
C. FMC Office Support – 40%.
- Provide office receptionist coverage for FMC main office.
- Direct incoming visitor traffic – students, faculty, staff, contractors, salespeople, and general public.
- Issue parking passes to contractors and visitors.
- Answer telephone, screen calls, answer questions, relay messages, and refer caller to proper person.
- Utilize MS Word and Excel to compile and type reports, forms, schedules, lists, and letters.
- Perform nightly lock-up of office. Ensure proper security within office area.
- Operate base station two-way radio system. Provide staff assistance in battery replacement/charging.
- Provide backup support for generating TMA work requests and emergency repairs.
- Act as Facilities Management liaison in dispensing information to FMC staff and the campus community, as it pertains to Buildings and Grounds.
- Provide backup support for sorting/distributing mail.
- Coordinate elevator emergency repair service for all academic building elevators.
- Complete all Quickbooks invoicing for FMC chargebacks.
- Manage and order department supply room inventory.
- Coordinate work assignments with student worker employees.
- Manage uniform disbursement program for maintenance & custodial staff.
- Manage campus safety glass disbursement program.
- Provide back-up to the Inventory Control Coordinator in Central Stores during peak workload and scheduled leave periods.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ability to operate a variety of equipment, i.e., key cutting machine; typewriter; personal computer/printers; copier; fax machine; two-way radio system.
Ability to work independently, requiring independent decision-making and discretion.
Organizational skills; ability to prioritize and handle multi-tasks effectively, with attention to detail.
Effective oral and written communication.
Knowledge of efficient office practices.
Customer service experience necessary to interact effectively with students, faculty, staff, contractors, salespeople, and the general public.
Working knowledge of computer software:
- Peoplesoft – Student records.
- MS Word and Excel.
- Outlook E-mail.
- Quickbooks – Invoicing software.
- Fuelmaster – Campus fuel management software.
- TMA – Campus CMMS software.
- Continuum – Campus card reader/door access software.
Knowledge of University policies and procedures.
Knowledge of FMC policies and procedures.
Ability to cooperate in conflict resolution for the benefit of the department. Ability to deal with stressful situations and emergencies.
Applicants must submit the following documents using the online application:
Resume, cover letter, 3 professional references.
For questions regarding your application and additional options to apply, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 920-424-1166.
The University of Wisconsin System is engaged in a Title and Total Compensation (TTC) project to redesign job titles and compensation structures. As a result of the TTC project, official job titles on current job postings may change in Spring 2020. Job duties and responsibilities will remain the same. For more information please visit: wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/title-and-total-compensation-study/.
TO ENSURE CONSIDERATION: Applications received by January 1st 2019 are ensured full consideration. Applications received after that date may be given consideration at the discretion of the search committee. Application materials will be evaluated and the most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in the next step of the selection process. Incomplete and/or late application materials may not receive consideration.
If you have questions regarding this recruitment, or if you are not able to complete the application online due to a disability or system problem, please contact the Office of Human Resources.
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh (UWO) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained faculty and staff. We strongly encourage women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans to apply. UWO, in compliance with applicable laws and in furtherance of its commitment to fostering an environment that welcomes and embraces diversity, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, or protected veteran status.
UWO provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. Employment opportunities will not be denied because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a qualified individual with a disability. If you need assistance or accommodation in applying because of a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-424-1166. This job announcement and other material on this site will be made available in alternate formats upon request to an individual with a disability.
Confidentiality of Applicant Materials
UWO is a State agency and subject to Wisconsin's Open Records Law. UWO will not, however, reveal the identities of applicants who request confidentiality in writing except as may be required by Wisconsin's Open Records law. In certain circumstances, the identities of "final candidates" and/or the identity of the appointed applicant must be revealed upon request.
CBC & Reference Check Policy
All candidates for employment are subject to a pre-employment screening which includes a criminal background check, work authorization, and verification of education. It will also require you and your references to answer questions regarding sexual violence and sexual harassment.
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh does not offer H-1B or other work authorization visa sponsorship for this position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States at the time of hire and maintain work authorization throughout the employment term.
Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (Clery Act)
For the UWO Annual Security and Fire Safety Reports (i.e., Clery Report), which includes statistics about reported crimes and information about campus security policies, see https://uwosh.edu/police/, or call UWOâ€™s Police Department, at (920) 424-1212 for a paper copy.